Arrow Electronics TV Commercial, 'Heroes of Innovation: David Gow'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Arrow wants to give credit to people behind the world's greatest inventions such as David Gow, who created the first bionic hand. Every honor David Gow has earned is countered by a hype that was trending at the time he earned it. For example, when Gow was busy inventing, the world was busy watching cat videos. When he became Commander of the Order of the British Empire, some "It Girl" was getting all the attention. When Gow was given the Royal Academy of Engineering MacRobert Award, planking was all the rage. Arrow is recognizing David Gow as one of its Heroes of Innovation.
- Arrow Electronics
- Advertiser Profiles
- Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.