NFL Together We Make Football TV Commercial, 'Finalists'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Twins Malachi and Shariff Williams are profiled as part of NFL's "Together We Make Football" series, which will award a trip to Super Bowl 50 to one of the profiled finalists. The Williams twins were prematurely born and Shariff has autism and Tourette's Syndrome but they do not let that slow them down. They play football on the same team and they had the chance to visit FedEx Field to see the Washington Redskins play and they met linebacker Ryan Kerrigan.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Ryan Kerrigan
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency