Splenda TV Spot, 'Floating Food'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Splenda reminds people that its product has zero calories by comparing the caloric content of other foods. It shows a drink that has 45 calories per serving, a cup of barbecue sauce which has 35 calories per serving and a muffin with 160 calories per serving. All of these items could be made with less calories using Splenda instead of sugar.
- January 04, 2016
- “Think Sugar, Use Splenda”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots