American Express Gold TV Spot, 'Premier Rewards: Paul Nicklen'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Photographer and conservationist Paul Nicklen, talks about the responsibility he carries knowing that an entire species can be helped by a single photo. While traversing through the dense forest floor and braving wet rocks near rushing waterfalls, he speaks of bringing things he knows he can depend on, because opportunities are often scarce. While sitting in the middle of a pond, Paul mentions that if he's lucky, one shot will be enough. A beautiful shot of a grizzly bear standing by a pond is caught by Paul only moments after.
- January 05, 2016
- American Express
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Agency, mcgarrybowen ... Creative Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots