USA for UNHCR TV Spot, 'One too Many'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
USA for UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees) shows just a few of the many refugees worldwide who may be helped with donations to the organization, which is part of the United Nations. Families that have been affected by bombs, flooding and conflicts are all featured and the organization says, "One baby dying from cholera is too many" and that "Tomorrow may be too late."
- USA for UNHCR
- “The UN Refugee Agency”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots