Dollar Shave Club TV Spot, 'Expensive Dealership'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man is trying to buy a new razor at an expensive dealership. The salesman gives him a rundown of the state-of-the-art features, like the 12 blades, 11.5 moisture strips and laser chin detection system. However, a Dollar Shave Club representative rides in on a simpler razor and informs him of the company's competitive prices.
- January 02, 2017
- Dollar Shave Club
- Dollar Shave Club Dr. Carver’s Easy Shave Butter, Dollar Shave Club Dr. Carver's Mandatory Prep Scrub, Dollar Shave Club Dr. Carver's Magnanimous Post-Shave Cream, Dollar Shave Club Boogie's Bold Hair Gel, Dollar Shave Club Boogie's Dream Hair Cream
- Try any razor for $1 for the first month and free shipping
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots