Old Navy Back to School TV Spot, 'Roped In' Featuring Amy Schumer
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Comedian Amy Schumer does not have any kids of her own, which is apparent when she pours expired eggnog straight into a box of cereal for her niece and nephew's breakfast. She does have a source for what is in this back-to-school season, though -- actor Thomas Barbusca, who is hanging at the mall with a group of stylish kids. When she asks him where to go shopping, he says Old Navy has everything she'll need, and a friend chimes in to say they have jeans starting at $10. Schumer tries to sound hip by calling their advice "noice" and "stank," but the kids immediately shut her down. Her niece and nephew will probably be happy with the destination, but they are definitely not impressed when she tries to rile them up to go by talking to them like a dog about to go for a walk.
- August 01, 2016
- Old Navy
- Kids styles up to 60 percent off.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Back to School
- Actors - Add
- Amy Schumer ... Comedian, Thomas Barbusca ... Actor/Actress, Dakota Bright ... Girl in orange top and jeans, Skai Jackson ... girl with curly hair in pink shirt
- Chandelier ... Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots