Aline Alexander Newman and Dr. Gary Weitzman "How to Speak Cat" TV Spot
National Geographic understands the plight of cat owners everywhere: trying to decode the mysterious, and often baffling, behavior of cats. To help strengthen the bond between cat and human, feline experts Aline Alexander Newman and Dr. Gary Weitzman published "How to Speak Cat," a fun guide that teaches kids how to communicate with and better understand their feline friends.
- National Geographic Children's Books
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- National Geographic Children's Books "How to Speak Cat"
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment