Dairy Queen Royal Blizzards TV Spot, 'What?!'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
People at the skate park, tennis court and playground are all singing an emphasized "what" as they scoop out the Royal Blizzard core from their Dairy Queen treats. Everyone's singing turns into a melody of "whats" that sounds similar to the soundtrack for "2001: A Space Odyssey." The fudge, marshmallow and strawberry core filling in the Royal Blizzards can make people pretty dramatic.
- August 01, 2016
- Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen Royal Oreo Blizzard, Dairy Queen Royal Blizzard Treats, Dairy Queen Royal New York Cheesecake Blizzard, Dairy Queen Royal Rocky Road Brownie Blizzard
- Hardest Working Happy Hour
- “Fan Food, Not Fast Food.”
- Actors - Add
- Jason Mckinnon ... Guy eating at Dairy Queen, Camille Chen ... woman in library , Dave Peniuk ... Tennis coach
- Clarity Coverdale Fury Advertising (CCF) ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots