Dell TV Commercial, 'Rock Out: TV'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As he plays an ivory piano, a man in a white suit lists off all of the items covered under Dell's Price Match Guarantee, such as microphones, speakers, the XPS 13 and even fitness trackers. Across from this piano man, a glam rock singer holds up the items in question and sings falsetto notes of affirmation. That is, until he injures his back when attempting to kneel and hit the high note. The doctors wheel him away, but not before the rocker flashes the sign of the horns. For a limited time, Dell is offering free 32'' TVs with the purchase of select PCs at $699.99 and up.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Dell XPS 13, Intel Core Processor
- Get a free 32'' TV with select Dell PCs $699.99 and up
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Young & Rubicam (Y&R) ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency