Hunt's TV Spot, 'Tomato Town'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A farmer is driving down the road in Oakdale, a tomato town. In the home of Hunt's, workers say that tomato season is a big deal around there, like their Christmas, as a giant conveyor belt filled with tomatoes go by. Hunt's uses the power of hot water to peel the skin off tomatoes. At sunset, everyone sits down at a country dinner on the farm for a delicious dinner.
- September 14, 2015
- Hunt's Diced Tomatoes
- “It's Good to Be Different”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots