PreserVision AREDS 2 TV Spot, 'AMD'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
To combat the onset of vision loss from AMD, a woman and her doctor develop a plan to reduce her risk of progression. This plan includes taking PreserVision AREDS 2, which uses a nutrient formula recommended by the National Eye Institute. Grid-like motifs that recur in the activities the woman likes taking part in -- such as cooking, checkers and tennis -- are no longer a problem for her eyes.
- September 16, 2015
- “Because My Eyes Are Everything”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots