American Cancer Society TV Commercial, 'Never Walk Alone'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sophia is at her doctor's office. He regrets to tell her that she has breast cancer and suddenly, her mind races and she can't hear what her doctor is saying. She looks down at her hands as the doctor asks if there is anyone they can call for her. The American Cancer Society does not want you to walk alone through cancer. They offer support, like Paula, so you never have to walk alone.
- American Cancer Society
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Zenith Media ... Agency, DDB Chicago ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency