Credit Karma TV Spot, 'Adulting in the Break Room'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman receives an alert on her phone from Credit Karma and tells her friend in the break room that the service helps her feel like an adult. When the other woman thinks about "adulting," she flashes back to her laundry machine overflowing with suds, which she tried to control with a leaf blower. The prospect of feeling more mature motivates her to download the app and activate free credit monitoring.
- Credit Karma
- Credit Karma App
- “Give Yourself Some Credit.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL