SafeAuto TV Spot, 'Yoga'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A yogi, a businessman and a lumberjack share terrible, inane quotations like "The valet took my mints" and "Big ships shouldn't float, but they do." If you want a quote that is actually good, SafeAuto recommends visiting their site or using their app to get a car insurance quote that may save customers up to 25 percent.
- August 15, 2016
- SafeAuto Car Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots