Adopt US Kids TV Spot, 'Learning French'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After his daughter needs help with her schoolwork in French, a father has many choices about what to do. He imagines a few of his choices: hiring a tutor (which he vetoes after seeing how enthusiastic his daughter was at the cute tutor), trying to speak only French at home (which hilariously fails because neither parent can speak French) and watching French movies together (which ends in a nap.) Maybe none of these ideas might be perfect, but Adopt US Kids reminds viewers that there are many teenagers in the U.S. who would love their adoptive parents no matter which choice they made.
- December 24, 2016
- Adopt US Kids
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots