LEGO City Studio TV Commercial, 'Behind the Scenes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A cellphone rings on the set of a LEGO City Studio movie. The director, very clearly annoyed, tells people to turn their phones off. They're supposed to be professionals! On the film set everything might not go according to plan. For instance, a gator could get loose and start chasing everyone. Kids can go behind the scenes and experience the magic of creating LEGO City movies. Now, get that gator back on his mark!
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Mike Pongracz ... Voice Over
- Initiative ... Media Agency