HP Printer TV Commercial, 'The Big Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father prints out pictures with his son before wishing his wife good luck on her big day. They walk her outside and send her on her way. As she begins the commute, she sees a picture of herself from a cross-country race taped to a pole. Then, as she exits the metro station, she comes across a large image of herself on the staircase. She enters her new office. There, in front of her, is a mural of hundreds of photos from adventures with her family that form a larger image of her smiling face. The HP printer on the table behind her produces a photo of her husband and son with a note, and it tells her that she can do this.
- HP Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- HP Inc. Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer
- “Keep Reinventing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.