Google Chromecast TV Spot, 'Endless Choices'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Three friends are sitting on a couch trying to decide what to watch. Each of them has their smartphone out and is casting a show to a Google Chromecast connected to the TV. The screen jumps sporadically between shows from "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" and "Silicon Valley" to "Orange Is the New Black." Finally, they all settle on "Game of Thrones" and start making awed sounds at the epic scene taking place.
- November 23, 2015
- Google Chromecast
- Google Chromecast Chromecast
- “Don't Love It a Little, Love It a Lot.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots