Tums Smoothies TV Commercial, 'T-Bone'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a man and his date eat their meals in a restaurant, he begins to get heartburn from his pork chop dinner. A giant pork chop disrupts their dining experience, creating havoc throughout the restaurant and running at the man like a bull. When the man is knocked over a table, shattering glass with his fall, he gets up and fights back fast by taking Tums Smoothies. He uses a red cloth to act like a matador and ultimately conquers his heartburn and therefore the pork chop beast as well.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Tums Smoothies Assorted Fruit
- “Tum Tum Tum Tum”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Brunner Digital ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency