Pay-Per-View TV Spot, 'UFC 208: Women's Featherweight Championship'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The first ever women's featherweight champion will be crowned following the "UFC 208: Women's Featherweight Championship" which is available for viewing on Pay-Per-View beginning Feb. 11, 2017. Holly Holm will go up against Germaine de Randamie, while Anderson Silva dukes it out with Derek Brunson in the Middleweight Bout.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots