Gillette TV Spot, 'Tattoos: A Body of Work'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Some people, like this guy, use tattoos to express themselves. He doesn't want any hair covering the art on his body, especially the tattoo of his mother's face, which is why he claims to use Gillette razors. After all, he doesn't want her to look like a bearded woman from the circus.
- March 01, 2016
- “The Best a Man Can Get”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Tongal ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots