Colonial Williamsburg TV Spot, 'Best Spring Break in History'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A family sits around the kitchen table, bickering over spring break plans, when a man dressed in colonial attire fires his gun to demand silence. He says that Colonial Willilamsburg is the best place to learn how to fire a cannon on spring break. But, a man dressed in purple shows up in the kitchen, promoting the Busch Gardens roller coasters. The family can go to both and have the "best spring break in history."
- February 29, 2016
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Williamsburg, VA
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots