eHarmony TV Spot, 'Fast or Forever: Shannon & Conner'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
eHarmony users Shannon and Conner talk about how they met after the service paired them together based on their questionnaires. Dr. Neil Clark Warren, founder of eHarmony, tells viewers to choose whether they want "fast or forever."
- February 29, 2016
- “Start Communicating for Free Today”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Ocean Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots