American Heart Association TV Spot, 'Superhero'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man and his pregnant wife look out the window at their son pretending to be a superhero outside. The woman says she has been teaching him to eat healthy and says they need to start improving their own diets. As she talks, the man sees his son jump into the air and fly away. Agape, he tries to show his wife what just happened but finds himself at a loss for words. The American Heart Association says that 92 percent of kids and teens have a poor diet and urges viewers to take actions to change that statistic.
- March 02, 2016
- American Heart Association
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Accent Marketing ... Agency, Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots