Stand Up 2 Cancer TV Spot, 'Run'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Television's biggest names show their support for the fight against cancer by starring alongside survivors and their families in this dramatic, film-like commercial by the Stand Up 2 Cancer foundation. Tom Hardy, who is half-dressed in a robe and boxers, sprints towards the camera and out of a cloud of smoke. Eddie Redmayne, Benedict Cumberbatch and Downton Abbey's, Michelle Dockery, speed through doorways, while Gillian Anderson (shoes in hand) and Eva Mendes frantically race down busy public streets and sidewalks. Dramatic vignettes of patients, survivors and their families flash between shots, revealing the urgency and desperation they feel in finding a cure for cancer.
- February 23, 2016
- Stand Up 2 Cancer
- “Help Save Lives”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Benedict Cumberbatch ... Actor/Actress, Eddie Redmayne ... Actor/Actress, Eva Mendes ... Actor/Actress, Gillian Anderson ... Actor/Actress, Idris Elba ... Actor/Actress, Michelle Dockery ... Actor/Actress, Steve Coogan ... Actor/Actress, Tom Hardy ... Actor/Actress
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots