Olive Crest TV Spot, 'Strong Families, Safe Kids'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rain pours down and a child is shown in the foreground while he and the background are washed of almost all color. He is bruised and hurt at first, as Olive Crest tells viewers scary statistics about the prevalence of child abuse. Slowly, the bruises start to fade and the color saturation increases as the organization asks people to donate time and money to help save children from abusive situations. The smiling, happy child with a family behind him then transforms back into the first image and Olive Crest asks viewers if they will help.
- Olive Crest
- “Strong Families, Safe Kids”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots