Samsung Gear VR TV Spot, 'Let's Go To Work' Featuring Lebron James
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At 5:34AM, LeBron James receives a phone call from a man who tells him he needs to start working, unless he's contempt with his accomplishments. He responds that it's all about getting one for "The Land" also known as his hometown, Cleveland. He begins his work just like everyone else. People are bustling to work and Public Enemy's "Welcome to the Terrordome" begins playing as school children exit the subway. As the camera continues to pass through different areas of the city, construction workers, office workers, TV news anchors, restaurant kitchen workers all mimic the lyrics of the song in one long sequence. The camera finally comes to a rest on LeBron, just outside the doors of a gym where he beats his chest to the title of the song being rapped.
- December 25, 2015
- Samsung Mobile
- Samsung Mobile Wireless Charging Pad, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge+, Samsung Mobile Gear VR
- Actors - Add
- Christine Dye ... Blonde Office Worker at desk in grey jacket, Jean Zarzour ... Woman sitting on train, nodding to music, LeBron James ... Athlete, Michael Cipiti ... Businessman/office worker going into the elevator.
- Starcom ... Agency, MWWPR ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots