T-Mobile TV Spot, 'Paparazzi Parents'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man and woman take pictures of their young child at a restaurant, while camping, on the beach, at a museum and just about everywhere else they go. Now that T-Mobile has doubled its LTE coverage, these paparazzi parents can overshare as much as they want.
- December 30, 2015
- “The Un-Carrier”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Mieko Hillman ... Plays (mother), Angela Cristantello ... Plays server, Philip AJ Smithey ... Father
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots