Burger King Flame Grilled Chicken Burger TV Spot, 'Getting Old'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An elderly couple sits at a Burger King eating Flame Grilled Chicken Burgers. The man is fawning over his food, and the woman tells him to hurry up and eat. "I'm getting old over here," she says. The man replies that she got old a long time ago. For a limited time, Burger King customers can get two Flame Grilled Chicken Burgers for $5.
- Burger King
- Get two Flame Grilled Chicken Burger for $5
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Agency, Pitch ... Creative Agency, Code and Theory ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots