Xome TV Commercial, 'Living With Blitz' Featuring Ricardo Lockette
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man explains how he ended up with the Seattle Seahawks mascot Blitz as a roommate and why he is now looking for his own home. Several situations shed light on the man's living situation. At a sunny BBQ, the man asks Blitz to toss him a hot dog and Blitz fires one at him using his Dog Blasta 1200. When the man falls asleep, Blitz paints his face Seahawks colors. As the man works on his laptop, he ducks for cover as his window is shattered by an incoming football -- Blitz and Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette tiptoe out of view after seeing the damage they've done. The man is now using the Xome app to find a home for himself. He explains that they won't be getting their deposit back from that house as Blitz zooms by the painted 12s wall on a motorized bike.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Xome App
- “The Official Real Estate App of the Seattle Seahawks”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Blitz the Seahawk ... Actor/Actress, Ricardo Lockette ... Athlete, Sean McGrath ... Roommate, Seattle Seahawks , Syed Mufeez Bukhari ... Guy in maroon shirt, holding football at BBQ.