Phillips 66 TV Spot, 'Groceries'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A family of four sits in their car while it's parked in the garage listening to a sports game on the radio. When an announcer says that the game will return after a time out, the mom tells her family to make a break for it. They walk in the house, high-fiving their team's banner on the door. The dad drops a bag of groceries on the way in, but his wife tells him to leave it. A bottle of cola rolls out of the garage as the garage door shuts. On the door is a giant mural of the family's team mascot. Phillips 66 is a sponsor of The Big 12 Conference.
- Phillips 66
- “Proud to Be Here”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Media Storm ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots