Beso Del Sol Sangria TV Commercial, 'Perfect Sangria'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman is in her kitchen looking up instructions on how to make the perfect Sangria. As she begins preparing ingredients for the sangria, she notices the fine print on the bottom of the page which tells her to allow the sangria to sit for 24 hours before serving. When the doorbell rings, she hastily tosses all the cut ingredients into a carafe and quickly pours red wine in. When she answers the door to greet her friends, she notices that her friends have bought Beso Del Sol Sangria to her party. Seeing that she's covered, she tosses her sangria mix into a plant pot.
- Beso Del Sol Sangria
- Advertiser Profiles
- Beso Del Sol Sangria Red Sangria, Beso Del Sol Sangria White Sangria
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.