Walt Disney World TV Spot, 'More Magical'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The concierge at a Walt Disney World hotel asks a family if there's anything she can do to make their stay more magical. The family responds with a tall order of activities and fun that includes more park time, dinner with a princess and riding the monorail. As the concierge gets to work fulfilling the family's wishes, the little girl is stunned when she notices a pair of fairy wings sprouted on the woman's back. The concierge returns the little girl's awed expression with a warm, knowing smile.
- October 05, 2015
- Disney World
- Create a six-night/seven-day package for $81 per person per day (expires: 12/10/2016)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Disney World, Orlando, FL
- Publicis Imagine ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots