Lifetime Channel TV Spot, 'Breast Cancer Research Foundation' Ft. Tim Gunn
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Different "Project Runway" designers showcase their personal pink quilts in honor of those with breast cancer and together make a beautiful pink quilt. Tim Gunn, the Lifetime Channel and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation want to help end breast cancer and save the mothers, sisters and friends everywhere affected by it. They are proudly selling this designer quilt.
- October 04, 2015
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- MediaCom ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- Project Runway
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots