Wounded Warrior Project TV Commercial, 'Not on My Watch'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A soldier's reply to any group that threatens the United States might be, "Not on My Watch." The Wounded Warrior Project wants Americans to share that same sentiment when it comes to the treatment of returned veterans. In terms of medical care, Wounded Warrior Project would like soldiers to get the care, therapists and day-to-day help they need to lead fulfilling lives after their service.
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.