NFL TV Commercial, 'The Future of Football: Defense'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dan Pratt, the activities director at Rockford High School, explains that while athletic training is not readily available everywhere, his school benefited greatly from hiring their athletic trainer, Amanda Carlen. Amanda has the final say in whether an injured student is ready to play again and acts as their defense against further injury. She helps mend injuries, provides rehabilitation instruction and reestablishes peace of mind for the parents of hurt athletes. The NFL believes athletic trainers are a part of the future of football.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “The Future of Football”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency