Coca-Cola Zero TV Commercial, 'Marching Band'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bottles of Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero sit in a large pile of ice against a black backdrop, keeping their refreshing taste in the cold. After a hand reaches down, grabs the Coca-Cola Zero and effortlessly pops off the cap, the person soon gets to enjoy the taste so similar to regular Coca-Cola that one would barely even notice the difference. Try the new and taste the familiar.
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola
- “Try the New. Taste the Familiar.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Ogilvy ... Creative Agency, Ogilvy ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency