CarMax TV Commercial, 'The Bright Side of Car Buying: Time Saving'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple booked their whole day for trading in their old car for a new one. After finding the perfect car, CarMax was able to sign the papers and the couple drove off the lot in their new wheels around two in the afternoon. Before leaving, they remember that NaNa has the kids until nine, so they go see a movie and get dinner.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Bright Side of Car Buying.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, Vizeum ... Media Agency