Major League Baseball TV Commercial, '#THIS: Vin Scully is Still the Best'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's the middle of a baseball game where it looks like the Los Angeles Dodgers are playing against the San Francisco Giants, and there is still no score. Two kids in the audience are shown hanging out and eating, and soon the kid in his blue Dodgers jersey starts doing a dance while jumping up and down. Meanwhile, the kid wearing the Giants jersey looks very relaxed as he eats his nachos. Amused by this huge contrast, the announcer predicts it will last throughout the kids' lives as they continue to root for different MLB teams.
- Major League Baseball
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.