Coca-Cola TV Commercial, 'Grand Theft Hero'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This Coca-Cola commercial provides a twist for the usual "Grand Theft Auto" players. As a car races down the street, it dodges other cars, runs red lights and almost mows down a group of bikers and pedestrians. As the main character stops a car, it seems that he is going to car jack him, but his real mission is to give to a bottle Coca-Cola to everyone. As he walks down the street with a change of heart, he extinguishes a trashcan fire, gives a bag of money back to the man outside the armored car, takes the leather jacket off his back and gives a homeless man in the middle of a pink convertible with ladies, returns a stolen purse to an old lady and leads the city down the street with two human pyramids. Give a little Coca-Cola and it'll all come back to you.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Open Happiness”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Video Game
- Grand Theft Auto
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, 360i, LLC ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency