University of South Carolina TV Commercial, 'What No Limits Means to Me'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chris King and Michael Sechrest are University of South Carolina graduates. They came up with a new way to create digital trees for video games and movies and created Speedtree through the USC Technology Incubator. Today, Speedtree has been used in over 50 Hollywood films. In fact, they even won an Academy Award for their work.
- University of South Carolina
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.