IBM Cloud TV Commercial, 'The Cloud That Understands Business'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At a technology conference, a woman is approached by a man trying to sell her a Cloud for her business. Despite the fact that his Cloud's platform is based on "awesomeization," she is unimpressed. Unless it can keep her data safe in any country, integrate with her systems, combine customer data to predict trends and understand her business, she's not interested.
- IBM Cloud
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- IBM Cloud Cloud
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mindshare ... Media Agency