Thrivent Financial TV Spot, 'Managed by Humans'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At the fictional company, Robo-Global Investments, two robots meet in an office room to discuss an exciting update in the company. After hanging up the phone they high five to show their joy...and one robot's hand falls off. Thrivent Financial believes robots can't do things like humans can, which is why its mutual funds are managed by humans for humans.
- March 16, 2017
- Thrivent Financial
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Russell Herder ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots