Motel 6 TV Commercial, 'Spelling Bee'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young girl practices words like "cylindrical" and "rejuvenated" for an upcoming spelling bee while she and her parents stay at Motel 6. Tom Bodett, spokesperson for the chain, says that the rooms have been updated but guests can still anticipate low prices. As the family parks in the adjacent parking lot and unpacks the girl's champion trophy, Bodett starts to spell "anticipate," but then he decides that viewers get the picture.
- Motel 6
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Howard Alonzo ... Dad, Dennisha Pratt ... Mom, Sanai Victoria ... Spelling bee girl, Tom Bodett ... Voice Over