Procter & Gamble TV Spot, 'Thank You, Mom - Strong: Rio 2016 Olympic Games'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Olympic athletes from around the world recall when their mothers helped them through the scary moments in life. No tornado, car accident, or group of bullies can stop a strong mom. These women stood up to the turbulence of life and believed in their children, no matter what. As the athletes take to the track, court, floor and pool at the 2016 Summer Olympics, they know that their success is all thanks to Mom.
- May 03, 2016
- Procter & Gamble
- “Proud Sponsor of Moms”
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Summer Olympics Aug 5, 2016 - Aug 21, 2016
- Adam Stone ... Director of Photography, Joe Biggins ... Producer, Sally Humphries ... Producer
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Grey Healthcare Group, Inc. ... Creative Agency, Omnicom Group ... Media Agency, Rattling Stick ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots