Allegiant TV Spot, 'Open Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man's talking wallet keeps him from impulse buying random items on TV late at night. He also gets embarrassed when he's trying to purchase a suit of armor at a garage sale, but his wallet won't open up. Finally, his wallet decides it's okay for the guy to take a vacation by booking his flights on Allegiant.
- May 02, 2016
- Nonstop one way flights starting at $62 (expires: 06/15/2016)
- “Listen to Your Wallet”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- R&R Partners, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots