Goya Adobo TV Spot, 'Real-Life Chef'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Isabel is cooking for her foodie friends, and in an attempt to impress them, she seasons the steak with Goya Adobo, a blend of salt, pepper, garlic and other Latin spices. Even though she almost burned the food while answering a phone call, she knows it will be a hit.
- May 09, 2016
- Goya Foods
- Goya Foods Adobo
- “If It's Goya... It Has to Be Good!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Dieste ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots