2017 Chrysler Pacifica TV Spot, 'Tennis: Lazy Culture' Feat. Jim Gaffigan
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
How does Jim Gaffigan maintain his "dad brand?" He says the best way to protect his kids from a "lazy culture" is to make them do things for themselves, which Gaffigan instills in them by routinely trouncing them at tennis and giving them the gift of losing. Ironically, the comedian gives this lecture as his 2017 Chrysler Pacifica automatically parallel parks itself near the tennis courts.
- May 09, 2016
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- Get 0 percent APR financing for 36 months on the 2017 Pacifica (expires: 05/31/2016)
- “Imported From Detroit”
- Ad URL
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots