Intel 6th Gen Core Processor TV Spot, 'Armored Car' Featuring Jim Parsons
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Alongside Jim Parsons in an armored car, the driver begins to scream, causing both Parsons and another employee join in. When asked why they're screaming, the driver points to his laptop, explaining that his money is gone. Parsons isn't surprised that his bad security was breached and points out the irony of being in a truck full of money, yet having no money of his own. The 6th Gen Intel Core Processor offers facial recognition for better security -- looks like it's time for him to upgrade his PC.
- May 04, 2016
- Intel 6th Generation Core Processor
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Vitro ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots